Become an Overnight Pet Sitter
Positions are currently “On-Call“
Earn up to $1,000/month
Earn Extra Cash & Have a Flexible Schedule
**Currently Seeking Applicants in or near the 85382 & 85383 zip codes**
Please note: We will be accepting applications until we find the right staff, so if you are viewing this posting weeks after it’s been published, please contact us as we may still need pet sitters.
OVERNIGHT PET SITTER POSITION:
• Have a flexible schedule.
• Overnight pet sitting visits are not regular but when scheduled can last anywhere from 1 day to 3 weeks, on average.
• Typical duties include, lots of TLC, walking, feeding, administering pills, taking in mail, newspaper, plant watering, cleaning pet bowls and picking up after pets.
• Must love getting licks from your four legged bosses Being able to “speak dog” and have “cat conversations” is a plus! =)
OVERNIGHT PET SITTING APPLICANT QUALITIES:
• Available from 8pm to 6am including weekends and holidays.
• Be available to overnight pet sit for up to 3 weeks at a time.
• All applicant must have internet access, cell phone, reliable transportation, ability to have a flex schedule.
• Quick replies are expected and will gain you favor.
• This job is perfect for the stay at home mom, college student, or retired professional! Ability to adapt to sleeping away from home.
BENEFITS TO WORKING WITH US:
• A rewarding job knowing that you are making a difference in the quality of many Arizona’s pet lives!
• A company who values family, both two and four-legged!
• A well-established company in the community that is respected by all its clients.
• 2 weeks training on the job and dog behavior.
• Pet first-aid & CPR training
• Gas reimbursement.
• Ability to make commission on writing blogs and bringing in more clients.
• No need to do hair and makeup every day and no cubical. We provide company T-shirts!
• Employee position.
• Covered under the protection of bonding, business insurance, and workman’s compensation.
• Direct deposit twice a month.
• You have a car.
• Ability to be On-Call and not expect consistent/regular work.
•You have and know how to use a smartphone that has the ability to download apps, take pictures, and take videos.
• You LOVE animals.
• You feel comfortable walking both BIG and small dogs.
• You are available for the days/hours listed above.
• You can easily pass a criminal/background check.
• You can work at least 2 of the 3 major winter holidays: Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year’s (Don’t worry; you’ll be able to have a holiday too, and you’ll be paid more per visit during this time.)
If interested, please reply to this Ad at jobs@FurHeartPetSitting.com with your resume (even if not pet related), cover letter, and in 50 words or less, explain why you would be the perfect person for this job.
Email SUBJECT: Application for pet lover. Please include the position that you are applying for in your email. (Failure to follow directions will result in immediate disqualification.)