General Pet Services
- Pets must be up-to-date on all and any vaccinations.
- Client and pet information must be kept up-to-date in your account on our systems.
- Prices may vary, depending on location.
- Clients must inform their sitter or dog walker of any and all behavioral issues that their pets may have.
- To keep your pets safe, no other person can be permitted to enter your home or care for your pets during the dates for the agreed-upon services. Any deviation from this policy will result in a breach of contract. For insurance reasons, there is no exception to this policy.
- Client’s must provide a clean environment for the sitter and their pets during “sitting” appointments.
- During the consultation, client’s must provide 2 keys to their home before the service date.
- “Fur Heart Pet Sitting and Dog Walking, LLC” reserves the right to refuse service, when “Fur Heart Pet Sitting and Dog Walking, LLC” determines it’s necessary.
- To keep your pets safe, if clients are not home, no other person can be permitted to enter your home or care for your pets during the dates for the agreed-upon services. Any deviation from this policy will result in a breach of contract. For insurance reasons, there is no exception to this policy.
- If clients will not be home during the service period, client’s must provide 2 keys to their home at the time of the consultation.
- We always will try to use your leashes and/or harnesses. However, to make sure your dogs are safe on the walk, we reserve the right to use any leash or harness that we choose.
- We reserve the right to refuse service for any reason.
- Weather can impact our ability to keep your dogs safe. If we determine it is no longer safe to walk your dogs, we will end or cancel the service at that time and clients will still be charged for the full service.
- Clients must register and use our online systems to book appointments and are required to keep their information up-to-date. We rely on your information to keep us informed on everything about your pets. To cancel, please call our office. No exceptions.
- All payments will be received before the actual performance of the service.
- Existing Clients: Credit/Debit cards will be charged, using our online systems, at the beginning of the week for any services that start within that week. Past due invoices will incur a surcharge of $1 per day.
Accepted payment methods:
- We accept most major credit & debt cards.
Drop-In Pet Sitting Visits:
- No charge for cancellation outside of 24 hours.
- Cancellations within 24 hours will result in 100% charge of the agreed upon services.
Vacation Pet Sitting Visits:
- No charge for cancellations outside of 2 weeks before the start of the entire booking.
- Cancellations within 2 weeks of the start date of entire booking results in a charge of 50% of the agreed upon services.
- Cancellations within 24 hours of the start date of the entire booking will result in 100% charge of the agreed upon services.
- No charge for cancellations outside of 24 hours before the agreed upon service date & time.
- Cancellations within 24 hours result in a full charge the agreed-upon services.